How we help
We support a business transitioning between the online and real world that serves its clients and the business. There are many aspects that need to be considered, implemented and executed. A well-planned strategy is the foundation to success
How We Help
We discuss what you need to consider before making the transition
- What e-commerce/static platform will suit your business and is it mobile responsive.
- How will it impact on you the business owner, when you transition the business to an online reality and what does it take?
We help you plan and research plus provide guidance to the transition from brick-and-mortar to e-commerce/static platform as simple as possible.
There are a lot of things to consider before you take the plunge into the online world, here are the top 9 from our checklist;
- Do you have a plan and strategy for execution?
- What is the budget and what is the contingency budget?
- What platform best suits you?
- What products/services will you be selling/promoting online?
- How are you going in to manage shipping and fulfilment and enquires?
- What human resources do you have to manage the online site?
- How are you going to promote your business in the two worlds?
- Will the experience be the same offline as online?
On top of that as a business owner, you need to also consider life going forward with your website, how will you nurture your online presence and keep it in alignment with your bricks and mortar world business operation.
Here is a list of the 7 key points you need to consider and implement in synergy with your website development and real-world bricks and mortar place of business.
- Have a Marketing Plan – which means developing a marketing plan, setting marketing budgets, measuring results.
- Understanding Your Competitive Advantage – identifying, developing, leveraging and sustaining competitive advantage.
- Having a Sniper Mindset with Market Targeting/Segmentation – selection of target markets, customer profiling, developing specific marketing tactics for target markets.
- Understanding Promotion/Lead Generation Techniques – Promotional planning, setting promotional budgets, promotional strategies include personal selling, direct mail, email, website promotions, publicity, public
relations, sales promotions, word-of-mouth, advertising etc.
- Investing In Sales Strategies – selling skills and techniques.
- Utilizing Client Management Systems – Creating, maintaining and enhancing strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders.
- Pricing for Market – pricing strategies, discussion of external factors that impact on pricing decisions e.g. the nature of the market, demand, competition, and other environmental considerations.
To get everything flowing in the direction you need to have an understanding of who your target market its and how to align all the different parts to achieve your business objective, which should be having paying clients or customers using your service and recommending you to others without hesitation.
If you are a business owner who wishes to know more about our professional service and how we may be able to support you to transition to an online platform and grow your revenue streams. Please contact us to see if we can help and be of benefit to you and if your business would gain from using our professional services.
Why use our professional services?
Clients who work with the Retail Selling team have three immediate benefits
- Clarity on where they are going, and how they are going to get there.
- Save time and money by implementing systems that are proven to have worked.
- Use methods that require less effort by working smarter.
The three features of using Retail Selling team are
- Peace of mind as to the services provided.
- Ability to budget due to the pricing being fixed.
- A time frame and structure for starting and completion of the engagement.
The retail and service provider world is changing rapidly, to survive you need to embrace change but in a way that serves you and your business but you can’t do it alone.